11 December 2012
For those who would like to purchase TRIP gift cards for faculty or staff members, a PDF master Wish List is available from teachers who have indicated a preference. A hard copy of the list is also available in the TRIP office. It is in alphabetical order by last name.
04 May 2012
Planning to do some lawn and garden work this weekend? Don't forget that both Lowe's and Home Depot offer ScripNOW! - instant TRIP scrip! Best way to make your ScripNOW! purchases is with Presto Pay, so enroll today at shopwithscrip.com if you haven't already. ScripNOW! and Reloadables using PrestoPay are the easiest way to keep your TRIP account building over the summer. You can do everything from home! Contact the TRIP office for more information at trip[at]stjuliana[dot]org or 773.631.4127 x25.
09 March 2012
Elliott's Seafood Grille & Chophouse - seafood specials, of course
L. Woods (Lettuce Entertain You) - Friday Fish Fry, Wisconsin-style
Lou Malnati's - deep-dish or thin crust, cheese, please
Nonno Pino's - grilled fish and seafood pasta specials
Sweet Tomato - good old-fashioned salad bar
And these mainstays always have meatless options:
Chili's, Chipotle, Moretti's, Noodles & Co, Olive Garden, Panera, Potbelly and more! Check out our cash & carry list or stop in until between 8:00 - 10:00 AM this morning, or 1:00-3:00 PM this afternoon.
01 March 2012
If you've been waiting for a good reason to buy a Kindle, Nook or any brand of e-reader, March is a great month to do so. Don't forget to use Amazon.com (Kindle) or Barnes & Noble (Nook) TRIP certificates! Both are available in ScripNow! so you don't have to wait. Learn more at www.shopwithscrip.com
09 February 2012
02 February 2012
• TRIP certificates are non-refundable. The only exception is in the case of a verifiable 'bad' card, which happens very rarely and is handled with the assistance of Great Lakes Scrip. Any transfer of TRIP certificates/rebates must be handled between individuals and not through the TRIP office.
• If you're obtaining TRIP certificates while working as a volunteer on behalf of a parish or school event, you should not advance your own funds as we handle these transactions internally. The full portion of the TRIP rebate for these purchases benefits the school, thus we encourage patronage of TRIP retailers when purchasing items for our own events. Please coordinate these types of TRIP requests through an authorized parish or school employee.
31 January 2012
Certificates are available in $20 denominations and will be available for orders and cash-and-carry this week.
18 January 2012
21 December 2011
SJS families had their final payout from the old system applied to their December tuition statement. All future payouts will be from ShopWithScrip.com, and your order history and TRIP tuition rebates will match your account history as it began on 11.16.11.
Payouts for CCD, high school, college and Future Family Savers will have their next payout combined from both the old system and ShopWithScrip.com.
20 December 2011
Holiday Reload Schedule Reminder
Just a reminder that we will be closing our office to celebrate the Christmas and New Year's holidays. Because of this, reload orders will not be processed as often as usual during the coming weeks. Please make note of these dates so that you know when you can expect your Reload funds to be available for use:
• Reload orders placed and paid for before 11:00 a.m. EST (Eastern Standard Time) on Thursday, December 22, 2011, will be available for use the morning of Friday, December 23, 2011.
• Reload orders placed and paid for after 11:00 a.m. EST on Thursday, December 22, 2011 and before 3:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, December 27, 2011, will be available for use the morning of Wednesday, December 28, 2011.
• Reload orders placed and paid for after 3:30 p.m. EST on Thursday, December 29, 2011, and before 3:30 p.m. EST on Tuesday, January 3, 2012, will be available for use the morning of Wednesday, January 4, 2012.
19 December 2011
Any orders placed at www.shopwithscrip.com will be filled from available stock; items we don't have on hand will not be ordered or received until after Christmas.
16 December 2011
Thanks to all our current and new TRIP families for supporting this great win-win program!
14 December 2011
We'll still be selling certificates on a Cash & Carry basis, but the popular ones run out quickly so it's better to order now than risk not getting what you need.
If you haven't checked out the huge list of retailers available from GLScrip, here you go!
>>Retailer List in Alphabetical Order
>>Retailer List by Category
13 December 2011
All purchases made after November 15 are being tracked in SCRIPWARE and the first payout will cover the period from November 16 through December 15. This credit will be posted to the January 1, 2012, tuition statements.
Please note that there will NOT be a paper report of your TRIP purchases sent home any longer. You may log in and view your current and historical transactions and rebate distributions any time at www.shopwithscrip.com.
Even though you may be completing traditional paper order forms, your TRIP data is being tracked using SCRIPWARE, so if you haven't already registered your account, please consider doing so, so that you may view your purchase/tuition credit history.
02 December 2011
The missing TRIP credits have been reposted. Please refer to the white TRIP credit statement you received for the period from 10/16/2011 through 11/15/2011, and subtract that amount from your December payment.