You are currently viewing archive for June 2011
It's time to say good-bye
Our year has come to an end.
I've made more cherished memories
and many more new friends.
I've watched your child learn and grow
and change from day to day.
I hope that all the things we've done
Have helped in some small way.
So it's with happy memories
I send them out the door,
With great hope and expectations
for what next year holds in store.
- Author Unknown
* Thank you for such a great year with your child!! I really appreciate all of your support and I wish all of my kids a very successful year in 4th grade! Have a safe and wonderful summer!!
* Mass tomorrow at 9am. Bring your backpacks and dismissal will be right after Mass.
* Thanks to all of our room moms for the parties this year!
* SAVE your flashcards for 4th grade. The math teacher would like you to bring them in.
* Congrats to Katie (birthday girl!) and Emmett for winning Sparkle!!
* Out of uniform Monday.
* Bring your backpacks on Tuesday. You will be getting your report card and anything extra from your desk. Mass is at 9:00 and the kids will be dismissed from Church.
* Have a fabulous weekend!!
Spelling - Contract and sentences are due. The test is tomorrow.
* Out of Uniform tomorrow.
* Tomorrow is the last day for A.R.
* 3 more days left!! We will be cleaning on Monday and using the Clorox wipes we have left.
Spelling - Contract, sentences, and test Friday.
* Library books should be returned and/or paid for.
* Don't forget there is out of uniform tomorrow, Friday, and Monday.
* Enjoy the beautiful day!!
Spelling - Sentences/contract/test on Friday.
* Other than that, there is no homework for the rest of the week!
* Don't forget out of uniform tomorrow, Friday, and Monday.
* All library books should be returned and/or paid for.
* Enjoy the beautiful day!