Click event for information.
Several groups are involved in the planning, implementation and services in support of various liturgies throughout the year. Among them are:
- Eucharistic Ministers
- These men and women serve our parish through the distribution of Holy Communion at mass. They share the wonderful gift of Jesus' presence in the lives of many. Pam Francisco (773.631.2239) can provide more information about joining our EM team.
- Family Liturgy
- This group of parents is involved in planning and assisting our Family Liturgy services. Their goal is to include children in Sunday mass through reading, creative art work or other activities that reflect the meaning of the season. Family Liturgies are generally held once each month at the 9:00 AM mass. Please contact Pam Francisco (773.631.2239) to become involved.
- Lectors & Commentators
- This ministry shares the Word of the Lord through reading at mass and other liturgical services. This role also includes commentating at mass and sharing information through announcements at services. To become a member of this team please contact Pam Francisco (773.631.2239).
- Liturgy Team
- This group plans all of the Sunday and special holy day liturgies celebrated in the parish. They bring together the theme, readings and music for our many celebrations of the Eucharist. They also do a wonderful job decorating our church and chapel. We welcome new members; please contact Pam Francisco (773.631.2239) for more information.
- The ushers serve as greeters at mass and other liturgies, welcome and assisting all who come to celebrate at our parish. Ushers are always needed; contract the parish office (773.631.4127) for more information.