Within its outstretched, waving hands, our school logo displays the five fundamental components of our educational philosophy. The heart signifies caring and service to others, as well as respecting and taking care of oneself. This is a core element on which we focus at all times.
Structured service programs enhance that development, and include:
- Building Peace program with an annual Catholic identity thematic focus
- Student Council activities to benefit the needy at Christmas and Easter, as well as ad hoc campaigns to support special causes
- Junior high students prepare holiday crafts and care packages and deliver them to elderly residents at a local nursing home
- Catholic Relief Services' Rice Bowl collection during Lent
- Seventh grade students select and perform individual service projects as they prepare for their Confirmation