Chicago’s First Northwest-Side Queen of Hearts Raffle at St. Juliana Parish
Ticket Sale Locations are in Edison Park | $5 @ ticket
*** Emerald Isle - Mon-Fri 2pm-2am; Sat 12pm-3am; Sun 12pm-2am (Ticket sales will conclude at 8:45pm the night of the drawing.)
*** Firewater Saloon - Mon-Sunday 7am-2am (Ticket sales will conclude at 8:45pm the night of the drawing.)
*** St Juliana Parish Office - Tues-Fri 9am-3pm
*** Before and After Weekend Masses Sat 5pm Sun 7:30am 9:30am, 11am 5pm
Here’s how the game works:
The Raffle Board
A raffle board has a poker deck of 54 face down sealed numbered cards including 2 Jokers randomly placed in rows
The Raffle Ticket and Stub
- Players buy raffle tickets each week for $5 apiece. (cash only)
- The raffle ticket has two sections – the stub and the ticket.
- On the raffle stub the player will write their name, telephone number, a number between 1 to 54 and give it to the raffle coordinator
- The player will keep the raffle ticket.
- The winner will present the raffle ticket to claim their prize if they are the winner.
The Raffle Drawing
One raffle stub gets pulled from the raffle drum on Thursday 9pm at the Emerald Isle in Edison Park.
- If the Queen of Hearts playing card is behind the corresponding number on the raffle stub, the raffle ticket holder is a winner.
- If the card is not the Queen of Hearts, the game rolls over to the following week.
The Raffle Prize
When the Queen of Hearts is picked, 50% of the net proceeds will go to (1) winner.
Please Note: Rules and Regulations will apply. Please see the complete list of the rules and regulations for more detail. Winner does not need to be present.